Covid 19 Protocol
- If you have a fever or other sick symptoms please go to the hospital to check your state of health
- Respect the rules and the instructions from the hotel staff
- Respect the signaling when you move in the hotel and try always to respect the safety distance to other clients
- Use frequently the hand disinfectants which are distributed in the hotel. Especially before and after using the elevator or by accessing the buffet restaurant, the hotel bar and the children’s club.
- We recommend you to use the elevators only with family members or alone. Use the desinfectands after touching the buttons.
- Wear at all times your mask by accessing the public areas, the hall, elevators, floors, by accessing the childrens club, by accessing the public toilets y every other places where it´s difficult to keep the safety distance.
- We request your credit card numer at the check in. This gives you the opportunity to charge your consumptions to your room bill and you will not need to use ready cash if you not want to.
- The gym is NOT available. If you want you can use the gym from the Hotel Bahia Serena, which is garantizing you the security and hygiene measures by supervisor. 4€ per day
- The beauty parlor, which you can find on the second floor, is open and has the optimum security and higiene measures. We recommend to make an appointment to avoid waits.
- You should use your mask during the room cleaning or either permit the room cleaning without your presence.
- Use the recycle bins which are distributed by the hotel for all type of waste and especially for your masks
- If you don`t have a mask you can buy one at reception to comply the rules.
- We recommend the use of the main entrance to enter or leave the hotel.
The pool area is controlled and monitored by hotel staff which is showing you the sunbeds available once they are disinfected
• Request your pool towel at reception on bail for 10€. You can change them every day at reception.
• Try to keep the safety distance to other clients during the bath and avoid contact.
• Try to avoid times of most affluence.
• Wait at the entrance until for a staff member who will accompany you to your table which was prevoussly disinfected
• Ask the waiter for your drink. We recommend you to charge the consumption in this moment to your room bill.
• Wear your mask except when you sit at the table.
• Follow the marked path on the floor to accessing all areas of the buffet. All plates are served by our cookers and waiters. exept a few plates which are avasilable in individual portions to take bz yourself Because of ther COVID we will extend the opening times to facillitade the most affluence of clients and avoid huge crowds attend.
• For any doubts or questions contact our staff.
• Wait till you will be attended and accommodated by the waiters.
• Don`t take a seat after the use of another client before our staff will disinfect mentioned seat.
• Wear your mask exepct when yiu had take your seat.
• Drinks and Snacks menu available as QR codes.
• Avoid to acess the bar to go inside or to the poolarea. Use the doors to the hall for this.
• You can order your snack to take away o either call from your room.
• It`s allowed to stand at the bar as long as the safety distance to other clients is respected.
• The bar area will be used as restaurant when necessary
• The use of the tables on the terrace is also controled by our waiters, which are assigning you a table once disinfected.
• Respect the safety distance at the pool bar and wait until the waiter will disinfect the place for you.
• The children`s club is open from 10.30 – 01.30 a.m. and form 4.00 till 6.00 p.m. This shedule may well be varied throuout the summer.
• We have extended the Children`s club two rooms to avoid doing the same activitie with more then 20 childrens.
• Follow the instructios of the Entertainment staff
• Wearing the mask in this arrea is essential
• Fill the registration form for your child.
• See the activities for childrens and adults on our information board.
· Medical centre: 950 03 71 44
· Police 950 33 86 16
·Guardia Civil: 950 32 84 15
· Civil protection: 950 32 14 32
· Fire department 950 58 00 80